Friends of Corvid Aid
Many people and organisations have helped us here at CorvidAid, and this page is our small way of saying thanks. Whether it is through donations of time, money, good advice or simply moral support, we’re grateful to you all. If you’ve helped us out and we’ve left you off the list – whoops, sorry! Just give us a nudge and we’ll add you to the site as soon as possible.
So without futher ado, we would like to offer a huge thanks to:
- Hedge Hugs A hedgehog rescue run by former Pugneys Swan & Wildlife rescue volunteers, including good friends & occasional Corvid Aid volunteers Wendy & Matthew Plummer. Wendy & Matthew also have 6 disabled crows of their own!
- Aves Noir Beautiful and informative site for everything corvid related, including stunning artwork
- Crow and Kate Corvine
- Suzanne & Keith White and the Newcastle Gathering
- Sheryl la Bouchardie
- Sharon Richards and the Bridge Cafe
- Georgina Bartlett (for the fantastic pin-badges)
- Caroline Raby
- Mike and Sally Nolan (for their friendship, support and gifting us our beautiful raven Dark Mavis)
- David Elliott
- Janet Anderson
- The Shamanic Pan-Tree (for selling cards in our honour)
And also thanks to the many of you who have supported us over the years, there are too many to mention, but you know who you are!
Also thank you so much to those of you who offered your support and gave donations in response to the Telegraph article: Learning To Love Crows. We are incredibly grateful for your kindness.
If you appreciate the work we do, then please consider donating to CorvidAid. You can give as little, or as much as you like. As Tesco say, "Every Little Helps"!
like tweets, only a little louder!
- My apologies for bombarding you with RT's regarding the badger cull, but I feel it is important to raise awareness #KillTheCull #TeamBadger 2012-10-10
- http://t.co/P5CsEbuA 2012-10-10
- http://t.co/syDEki6l 2012-10-08
- https://t.co/E0QV2GnC 2012-10-07
- Raven, taken from near the summit of Ben Nevis, one even did a fly past when we reached the summit :) http://t.co/s7LR7au9 2012-10-06
- More updates...