If you need to get in touch with us in an emergency, our contact number is:
mob: 07762 195 187
Alternatively, if you just want to get in touch in a more leisurely manner, our email address is:
We urge people getting in touch regarding emergencies to please use the phone, since we may not receive your email in time to help.
Due to a small number of incidents, we would also like to remind people contacting us about taking in birds other than corvids, that we are a small sanctuary with a limited amount of space and whilst we may be able to take these in while we are less busy, we cannot guarantee to be able to help all year round.
If you appreciate the work we do, then please consider donating to CorvidAid. You can give as little, or as much as you like. As Tesco say, "Every Little Helps"!
like tweets, only a little louder!
- My apologies for bombarding you with RT's regarding the badger cull, but I feel it is important to raise awareness #KillTheCull #TeamBadger 2012-10-10
- http://t.co/P5CsEbuA 2012-10-10
- http://t.co/syDEki6l 2012-10-08
- https://t.co/E0QV2GnC 2012-10-07
- Raven, taken from near the summit of Ben Nevis, one even did a fly past when we reached the summit :) http://t.co/s7LR7au9 2012-10-06
- More updates...