This section is written for people who have captive bred corvids, wild disabled corvids or have rescued an adult or orphan bird. It is intended more as a day to day guide. If you have found an injured bird and need advice on what to do, please refer to our handy print-off guide by clicking the link provided.
Otherwise, click an item on the menu for more information.
If you appreciate the work we do, then please consider donating to CorvidAid. You can give as little, or as much as you like. As Tesco say, "Every Little Helps"!
like tweets, only a little louder!
- My apologies for bombarding you with RT's regarding the badger cull, but I feel it is important to raise awareness #KillTheCull #TeamBadger 2012-10-10
- http://t.co/P5CsEbuA 2012-10-10
- http://t.co/syDEki6l 2012-10-08
- https://t.co/E0QV2GnC 2012-10-07
- Raven, taken from near the summit of Ben Nevis, one even did a fly past when we reached the summit :) http://t.co/s7LR7au9 2012-10-06
- More updates...